Thursday 19 August 2021

WWT Steart Marshes

Heading off on a break to North Devon with my partner.

I like to break up the journey and we found a great place to visit on route that is contect with WWT. 

Amazingly it is a free place to visit and considering the size of it I was amazed. 

Here's some picture postcards and videos of day one of our trip.






Then we headed along lots of country lanes to the campsite the journey was very scenic.





I just love this video overlooking the water seeing the clouds over the water. 


I also love being able to locate what it is I'm looking at across the water and seeing the Welsh coastline.

Until the next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Surely is huge hun. Was a great couple of hours. Maybe we will re- visit when we’re this way again 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...