Friday 13 August 2021

Stripes Are Us Socks new pattern release

So a few months back I cast on and designed a new sock pattern.

The pattern is knitted from toe up with a heel flap construction.  It has a lovely textured stitch pattern that keeps you interested, but at the same time not being too complicated.

I love to take my knitting out with me and these socks have had a journey that I wanted to share with you as to where they where knitted. 

If you would like to buy the digital download pattern then head over to either RavelryLove Crafts or my Etsy shop where you can purchase the pattern and make your own lovely pair of hand knit socks.







National Botanical Gardens of Wales

The Gower, South Wales

Rhosili, South Gower, South Wales


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...