Saturday 11 February 2023

Malvern Hills

It's been a while since I wrote a post so thought what better way to start this year than sharing my walk on the Malvern Hills.


I am so blessed to have my van that I just love. 


So many adventures I have had and yet to have in it. 

I parked up in The British Camp Car Park to start my walk. 


So off I went



There was some lovely signs of spring 



The beauty of doing a walk I find is you can stop whenever you want and see what's around you, notice the small thing's. 

I spotted some really brightly coloured mistletoe in a tree. 


Along with cool plants on the rock's.

The hills attracts all age's from young kids all the way through to folks well in to there 80's.  You can also cycle it, if you have the stomach for it!

I carried on up the hill and loved the fact that I was higher than the bird flying. 

I then stopped to work on my latest design for a bit. What a place to sit and knit!!



I then carried on walking past this huge cow happily lying there enjoying the view. 

My cowl came in handy, keeping my hair in check and the wind out of my ears.  I think I will make some more of this design. 

Then I walked back on the lower path. 


 

Then back to the van for a little refreshment before heading home. 

Hope you enjoyed my trip. Please do comment below I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time.... 

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I loved the Malverns, great views. You and Jo have carried on the family tradition of walking in the countryside, you see so much. Love your new shawl design and such beautiful colours. Your scowls are great, I use mine instead of a scarf in the winter, nice and warm.xx

    ReplyDelete

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...