Sunday 19 February 2023

Coombe Hill Nature Reserve

So we are still in February yet the temperatures and the sunshine was just too inticing to stay home!

So I decided to pop to the local nature reserve for some Vitamin D and bird song. 


To be honest normally at this time of year the reserve would be flooded, but due to the lack of rain it was dry apart from some slightly squishy areas in a field. 





I love Spotting things and came across these two lovely feathers on the walk. 



I walked furture up the lane where in the middle is a small pond and you can in the really dry weather sit on the bench. 


Right in the middle was a lone Swan. 


Furture down the field they have built a new look out tower which I was told would be opening soon. 


Another thing I love to do is look up. 


Aren't clouds just great they kind of teleport you to a different relaxing place. 

Until next time.... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...