Sunday 6 November 2022

Slimbridge 5.11.22

The weather was due to be on and off rain for the weekend, so I decided to take my chances and head to the Wetlands to see if I could get some shots. 

Knowing it would be much quieter from visitors with the colder, damp weather.  Slimbridge is always a special place to just go and "be".  Switch off from any worries you may have and enjoy your surroundings, just listen to nature and take in the wildlife.

Here are some of my shots from my day. 
















1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Sara, bit of cold and rain doesn't put you off. Great to be out in the fresh air in such a beautiful place.xx

    ReplyDelete

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...