Sunday 6 November 2022

Slimbridge Wetlands Centre

One of my favourite local places is the Wetlands at Slimbridge. 

I have been coming here for many year's.  I took part in my second photography day run by a professional photographer. The first workshop I took part in was held in the summer so very warm.

The autumn workshop was forecast heavy rain all day but we were very lucky as for the main the showers held off till the afternoon, by which point I was safely esconsed in a shelter that in the summer is full of Flamingo. 

Wow the heaven's opened and you really got to see just how water repellent and bird's feathers are. 

My image's are a mixture of flaura and wildlife and "mood" under exposed and over exposed shots to capture a different feel to the pictures. 

I would love to read your comments if you would like to leave any. 

Until next time. 























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...