Tuesday 12 July 2022

Day 1 Pembrokeshire Campsite and beach Day 1

So this was Day one at the campsite I stopped at.

It is 5 miles from Tenby in a lovely hamlet called Manobier.


The caravan's behine me I believe must be perminate where the owners can just come when ever they want.  One of them had a tv set up in the awning bigger than mine at home!!

To get to the beach from the campsite is just a few minutes walk down the hill to through the woods and so worth it.

This was my first night and the choppiest I had seen the sea.  So lovely to just sit at 8pm listening and watching the sea eb and flow.


I could not believe how crystal clear the water was!


This is Manorbier Castle I did not get time to go in this time, but when I go back I will make sure I visit.

Just a video of my #knittingoutdoors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...