Saturday 18 March 2023

Trip out with Luna

I have promised myself I would take Luna out twice a month if possible, so today was a last minute decision to go to out favourite gardens Cerney House on the way to Cirencester.


They have lots of locally grown flowers to buy. 





It's also a safe and lovely place to let Luna have a great explore which she is getting much better at now and far less nervous. 








The birds definitely were not happy with her just sitting there though. 


But we had a great time and look forward to our next adventure. 

Till next time..... 


1 comment:

  1. You certainly had good weather for it I'm sure Luna enjoyed her adventure. Looks a lovely place xxmum

    ReplyDelete

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...