Wednesday 9 February 2022

Take Time Shawl

Over the past few weeks I have been slowly sharing images of  a shawl I designed.

The shawl is called Take Time Shawl

It's a beautiful shawl that can be knitted to what ever size you'd like.  I am now on my third shaw.  All are completely different colour pallet which I love as you can mix and match depending on your mood/wardrobe. 

The design has soothing stocking and garter stitch sections along with some lace areas.  My favourite part though is the border which may take time to do, but in my opinion finishes off the shawl perfectly. 

Below are a selection of shawls that have been knitted. 


The above two were knitted purely in Kate Selene yarn.  Such vibrant colours.

This shawl combined Townhouse Yarns and Sherry Iris for a more muted colourway.


This is my latest combination which I am just finishing using three seperate indie dyers. The lime green is by James Makes Yarn the orange is from Vicki Brown and the dark green and flecky blue is by Ducky Darlings

This delightful video is courtesey of Kate who provided a different colourway option that her Mum knitted up.

How many shawls is too many would you say?

Until next time....




1 comment:

Tewkesbury with the bear

Back in April it was a glorious day so I decided to have a trip out with my beautiful furry companion to Tewkesbury which is just fifteen mi...