Thursday 24 June 2021

Staying local in Llanelli

So for a couple of days we have stayed local, not that we have had to travel far for anything really.

I took a walk in the morning out of the accommodation and turned left and headed to Hafan Llidel Beach.



Just across the other side of the river bed is the Wetlands Centre.


I love the fact you can hear the Curlews in the video.

I decided to climb up some boulders and sit and take in the view.  The boulders themselves where fascinating. 




Llanelli beach is a beautiful place to just sit and be mindfull. I mean how could you not love this view!


I try and take my knitting everywhere I go, so I got it out and just took some time to enjoy a lace project. 


On my walk back I was treated to a 30 second up close encounter with a Stone Chat singing it's heart out. 


For the afternoon I had a short walk around the Dock area that they have. 






Then finished the day on the balcony with some more knitting and a great ornament found in the Airbnb we are staying in that was so apt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...