Friday 25 June 2021

Rhossili and Wormshead

I have wanted to visit the Gower estuary for a long time and today was the lucky day.  Oh my goodness it did not disappoint!




Rhossili beach is just stunning. I love the little cottage tucked away on the hillside, that must have the most mesmerising views.

As you walk around there are free roaming animals, not sure why they are partly shorn sheep though?


As you walked a short distance you were greeted with the view of Wormshead.


You can walk across, but be warned if you get your timing wrong you'll be on the rock for a long time till the tide subsides!


As you walk around the headland you are very aware of the erosion happening.


The area is surrounded by the most beautiful flowers too. 



We had the most spectacular knitting spot too.


On the way back we stopped off at Arthur's Rock which is an amazing stone on top of the moorland and the views are spectacular.




Let me know if you enjoy reading my blog as I love to share my images. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs….especially when I’m part of them 😎

    ReplyDelete

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...