Thursday 16 July 2020

Trip down south.

Took a trip to Teignmouth, how I've missed the sea it was so good to hear the waves and see the people enjoying it.







Day two we headed to Percy Fabrics and Haberdashery. The shop was full of a huge selection of fabric and a book of McCall patterns.  I was so excited to be able to pick up a pattern that will make some really comfy long and shorter length trousers and a nice summer top pattern.  I also choice some lovely Linen fabric to be able to make them with.



Then for the afternoon we managed to get into a Killerton National Trust property with advanced booking the night before.

We only had two hours which was not really long enough, but it was still beautiful place to visit.





The gardens were stunning and they had the most brilliant information board telling you what the plants were.


We made time for a little knitting with an amazing view!


Day three went to the best nursery I have ever visited.  Hill House Nursery

It has the most incredible area to look around.

Be warned loads of flower images.!







Within the nursery they also had an area where you could go and pick your own cut flowers.


Then to top it off we stopped for a cuppa and the biggest slice of cake I've seen!



We came away with the most beautiful aray of plants.


I hope you have enjoyed my visual diary as much as I have in sharing it.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...