Sunday 8 July 2018

Deckchair sock

Back on the day of Prince Harry's and Megan Markles wedding I decided to take my knitting and head to the lovely location of Slimbridge with my knitting.

I wanted to use up some ends of sock yarn that had been used but not completely on other projects.

I combined West Green Loft Yarn with the beautifully speckled yarn of Vicki Brown the colourway is Candyfloss.


I cast on and started the first toe while sat watching the River Severn eb and flow as the tide came in and went out.


I then went to the South Lake hide for a while.


I ended up at the Flamingo house.






I took them on holiday and sat in a tea room in Ilfracombe and did a few rows.



In June the Fushias where the perfect match with them.



Then at the beginning of July when the tea Rose and Hydrangea are in full bloom they we're finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welford Park snowdrops in the Spring

This weekend I drove an hour from home to visit Welford Park . They have an incredible display of snowdrops that I had not seen before.  You...