Friday 10 August 2012

Part 1 Hotel and Torquay.

It has been four glourious years since I married my beautiful wife, so to celebrate I booked for us to go away for three nights down in Devon.

As usual I have taken lots of photo's that I would like to share and keep for memory.

This part will show were we stayed and our first trip out on the train, which I think is such a great way to travel where possible as no stress of finding your way around a new town and no paying of car parks.

It was so lovely being at the sea even though it was heavy showers it ment that once we had explored the harbour we went and looked at the shops. For me too many were "tacky" but we did find a lovely gallery and a shop selling Emma Ball merchandise and we got some awesome new oven gloves.

Then it was time for tea and people watching, we found a window seat in a very quaint tea room and watched the rain, people and life it was lovely.

Then before catching the train back we stopped briefly on the shingle beach and I collected some "goodies".














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...