Friday 29 March 2024

Good Friday

Today has most definitely been a "Good Friday!"

Started with a trip to meet a friend at a Garden Centre which is always great.

We then moved on to have a look and pick what out of the gorgeous selection of goodies we wanted.




I was very reserved and stuck to my budget and came away with these goodies. 


I'm looking forward to growing my own Tomato's.

Then home for some lunch and a read of Knitting magazine.  Then on to finally finishing jet washing the patio and conservatory roof! 


The patio will look so lovely when all dry and I finally feel I can sit out and be proud of my little garden oasis I've built over many years. 

Then as I had time to spare it was only right to take bear for a trip out!








It was only couple of weeks ago when many many thousands of people where here at the races.

Now we almost had it all to ourselves and were blessed to see the magic of a double rainbow over the hill and bear had her first taste of getting wet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...