Saturday 27 June 2020

Knitting while in lockdown




I am designing a jumper for my son for his birthday
Loving the "plumpness" of the Fisherman's Rib






These started out with the intention of being an afterthought heel sock, but I decided to make them into a long fingerless mitt.
Yarn from Easyknits, colourway Daffodil and contrast yarn from Vicki Brown



My own sock design, pattern called Serenity Sock.
Usining Stranded Dyeworks and West Green Loft yarn



This is a waistcoat that I made using John Arbon Knit by Numbers yarn for my partner. 

Little by little my blanket progress.
Yarn pack from Attic 24 Dune colourway.
Pattern is a combination of Garter stitch and Habitation Throw by Helen Stewart 

Sheer Poncho progress.
Using Fyberspates Glem and Scrumptious Laceweight
This was started in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...