Friday 22 January 2016

Brambly Hedge Shawl Design

For my next design I have taken inspiration from a truly gorgeous set of illustrations called Brambly Hedge.  I specifically chosen the Autumn book as my inspiration.
 


 
The yarn I am using for this design is by Fyberspates and it is called Vivacious DK my colourway is Tweed Imps.
 
 
The design itself is a memorable and effective textured pattern that produces the warmest accessory.





 
It can be worn as a shawl to keep both shoulders and back warm.
 
Or worn as a bandana to keep your neck lovely and warm.


With the use of the eyelet stitching a shawl pin can be used as a lovely embellishment to secure the shawl in place.  This particular shawl pin is from Textile Garden.

 
The pattern can be purchased directly from my pattern store on Ravelry.
 
Please do enjoy and I look forward to seeing many Brambly Hedge Shawls.
 
 

1 comment:

Welford Park snowdrops in the Spring

This weekend I drove an hour from home to visit Welford Park . They have an incredible display of snowdrops that I had not seen before.  You...