Saturday 1 May 2021

Lineover Woods and Bluebells

So here in the UK we are enjoying a Bank Holiday weekend.  The weather has turned a little less reliable with guaranteed sunshine, but then the garden does need the rain.

I discovered Lineover Woods in Cheltenham back in February after they were featured on Country File, visited by a local presenter on the show.

When reading up about the woods it said they were carpeted in Blubells so when the time came I had to visit. 

Here is my visual diary of the walk. 





I just love this tree it was like a sculpture in the woods and with the sunlight shining through the trees and the vivid green it was amazing. 

I also love to see the huge variety of native plants that are growing too. 



 



I just love this unfolding Bracken too. 


This delicate flower was so pretty too. 


We took the obligatory flask and had a cuppa. 


I did a little knitting too. 


But the main star of the show was the bluebells. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...