Saturday 8 May 2021

Cotswold Wildlife Park

I am very lucky where I live in the Cotswolds to have lots of places that if you just want to have a day trip their is no shortage of places to visit

So for 5 days I have had some annual leave from the "day job".  So for day 1 of the holiday we headed off to Cotswold Wildlife Park, which is approximately 40 minute drive from home near a lovely town called Burford.

 


The park has a huge range of animals from Rhino's, Red Panda's, Zebra, Lions many different Owls.  A small area with UK animals such as Shetland ponies, Sheep and goats.  There is also Penguins and Meerkats. 

Along with the animals are beautiful gardens, with a special walled garden which had a mass of Tulips on display.  Alongside this are the grounds which have some lovely plants and a great variety of Bamboo. 





I didn't take a huge amount of images as my partner took her ginormous camera with her! 


But I did get a few shots of some inspirational things for future knit designs. 




I just loved the colours on the chicken too. 



So if your ever in the area then why not head over and check it out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...