Tuesday 11 May 2021

Newark Park National Trust



I have been a member of the National Trust for a couple of years now.  Although I do find the new system of only being able to book one week in advance frustrating and hopefully this will ease it is lovely to visit places.

Newark National Trust is only 30 minutes drive from home.  The house itself was not open, but we were able to do a 3 mile walk around the grounds which was lovely.






Now this is a lovely view to have a nice hot drink.



Along with a beautiful view for casting on new socks.




If you enjoy reading and seeing the pictures on my blog, please do comment it's lovely to know what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...