Saturday 24 April 2021

Day two Cotswold Farm Park

Ok so waking up at 6 on a Saturday, normally a drag.

Not today just WOW.

I just had to get up and go and have a quick explore.

Meanwhile Naomi is tugged up and cosy.


Once we had breakfast we headed to the farm park which is included in the price of the stay. 

It is full of fascinating history through the years telling you not only about the animals, but what went on during the time. 

They also have a mini wildlife area at the beginning of the park, which is where we headed to first. 



It was full of lots of interesting information about farming. 




Next to the wildlife area where cool long horned cows. 



After the wildlife park we went for a wonder around the animals. 







Now this is impressive being able to lick and itch on his bottom! 

I saved the best till last. I just love the colouring on this goat, I've never seen anything like it. 




2 comments:

  1. Great day, lovely pics. Oooooo and an early Birthday present for me. Plenty of snacks and chill time too 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a great place to visit. I've never seen a spotted goat, I know his father kept rare animals as Adam does. So good they're not dying out. Loved your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...