Wednesday 24 June 2020

Stan's first sleepover

So we have had Stan the camper for a little while but have not managed to get out and have a sleepover.

But the perfect occasion arose as it was Na's birthday so with the advice of a good friend we headed off to Cotswold Water Park near Cirencester.

We found a car park next to Lakeside Lake where we could park up for the night and it only cost £5 for 24 hours!

As we got there at 4pm we had time to do a spot of knitting and reading.




We then had a cuppa and something to eat before heading off on a walk to the opposite side of the lake. 

The light was incredible and just watching the rippling water was just mesmerising.




We woke at 6.30 on what was going to be blisteringly hot day with temperatures in the 30's

But it was a lovely view to wake up too. 


After brekky we sat a chilled for a while and watched the Damsonfly's darting in the air and I took some Macro shots of the morning dew. 






As we had paid for 24 hour parking we then headed off for a walk to nearby lakes, of which their are many to choose from. 

The park is very well laid out with cycle and walking paths running alongside the road so you can easily and safely get to other sites. 

We ended up at Lake 6 where we had an ice cream from the local dairy before heading off on our walk. 


Before heading home we made a pitstop to Cirencester a beautiful Cotswold town that we will re visit as it is so lovely, just find someone not too expensive to park. 



I hope you've enjoyed my photo diary, all the images are taken using a Huawei P30 Pro camera phone. 

Until next time..... 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your first over nighter. Love your photos, I have the same phone, wonder if I could get as good a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the phone it is a mini computer really has everything I need on it. I love macro photography and the camera was important when picking a phone.

      Delete

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...