Monday 15 June 2020

Slimbridge day out.



This month my partner Na and I became the proud owner of Stan, our Caddy Camper.  

We have so many exciting trips planned, just the freedom to be able to drive somewhere in the countryside or visit the coast, we can sleep in the van and be completely self sufficient is brilliant. 

For Stans second trip we headed to our favourite place WWT Slimbridge

I love visiting and have been a member for many years.

All my photographs have been taken on my mobile Huawei P30 Pro.





I love the Flamingoes their colour is just incredible. 












The gardens around Slimbridge never fail to have a beautiful display and are great for insects. 



Slimbridge is spending an incredible amount of money continually improving the visitors experience to the site.  They have built a new hide which over looks the river Severn Estury and you have views over to The Forest of Dean, it is just spectacular. 





So alongside taking pictures I also cast on a new sock that I knitted whilst walking around. 

I do hope you enjoy my blog, please feel free to leave me a comment below. 

Until next time. 

1 comment:

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...