Saturday 24 August 2024

Camping Van life



It's been a while since I last went out away in my van.

So when my Son invited me on a trip to Cornwall, even though it was the worst reported traffic on the M5 (which I can vouch for), it took me 5.5 hrs to do 186 miles instead of 2.5 hrs. It was so worth it!

We stayed at. by far the best campsite I have stayed at. It is so quiet, well layed out, clean and adult only.

My Son didn't arrive till 9pm so set up was in the dark, but he's used to it having been away many times.

It rained during the night so I thought let's see what nice pictures I can get. They came out so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Van life

It's been a while since I last went out away in my van. So when my Son invited me on a trip to Cornwall, even though it was the worst re...