Tuesday 20 August 2024

57th year on the planet

So today is the mark of me being 57.

Some people stress about getting older. I’m just happy be here sharing life with those dear to me, enjoying adventures and planning many more.

In years gone by I’ve often been away on my birthday, but today I was home, relaxing in the morning and then took my precious girl out to a beautiful local village twenty minutes from me and meet a dear friend and had a walk around the village and along the canal.

It was a picture perfect day on the canal.

A great signpost.

The perfect planter for a canal boat!

My precious cargo enjoying her walk.

The village has a mix of lovely houses.

The entrance to the church is so lovely, the whole village reminds me so much of Midsomer Murders.

The knitted carrot in the window finished off the trip perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Van life

It's been a while since I last went out away in my van. So when my Son invited me on a trip to Cornwall, even though it was the worst re...