Saturday 20 April 2024

Tewkesbury with the bear

Back in April it was a glorious day so I decided to have a trip out with my beautiful furry companion to Tewkesbury which is just fifteen minutes drive from home.

A lovely lady took a picture for me as it's impossible on my own to do



That Abbey and the grounds are always such a tranquil and special place to  visit. 


The sound when they have a performance is just spectacular here. 


I always light a candle for my Dad when I visit anywhere that you can.  I'm not religious as such, but it's just my way of talking to him. 


Churches are also one of the few places, if it's quiet enough that Luna is happy to have a little wonder. 


This window is just incredible when the sun shines through. 


One of the reasons I love Tewkesbury so much not only because it's small town, but it's the closest place to water I can get too. 


Luna is incredible (albeit a little heavy to carry) but she just loves to lie down and quietly watch the world go by. 


I often walk across the field, called "The Ham" as I love to see the weir which was running well. 


Black and white photography is definitely one of my favourite mediums for showing a picture. 


I hope you enjoyed taking a walk with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rhosilli and Burry Port

One of the many reasons I love The Gower is the large expanses of beaches, which unlike Devon and Cornwall are so much quieter and just huge...