Saturday 30 March 2024

Easter Saturday in Wiltshire

So as to make the most of the nice four day weekend, today I headed to Wiltshire.

Starting with The Courts Garden.  Set in a lovely town of Holt.


I lovely entrance with the house. 


I love how their are so many places you can get second hand books now. 



The beauty of Spring so many pretty flowers






Nice place to sit and knit. 


The garden's are so pretty, but not very big so doesn't take too long to walk around




Then I decided to drive home via Malmesbury as I'd heard about the town, so thought would be lovely to visit. 



There is a lovely Abbey which is very impressive standing on the hill. 


This amazing car drove past and I just had to take a picture. 


I'm not religious, but every time I have the opportunity to light a candle to remeber my Dad I always do. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...