Monday 7 May 2012

Micro forest and water.

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. In the U.K. we have been fortunate enough to have a Bank Holiday. So Saturday was lovely as we took a trip out to Winchcombe and had lunch at Lady Jane's followed by a lovely walk and tea at The Old Tea Room.

Then Sunday was another trip to the forest as I was hoping to photograph the bluebells in all there glory but unfortunately we were a couple of weeks to early I think.

But not to be deterred I photographed micro forest and the lovely stream we came across which was flowing well due to all the recent heavy rain we have had.

Then Monday was usual household jobs and cake making mmmmm. We went bit over the top and made best yet cup cakes with hundreds and thousands mixed into the topping. Along with chocolate chip cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...