Monday 14 May 2012

Garden plants

Having attended the Spring Flower show at the Malvern yesturday I came away with eleven lovely plants along with a lovely wire gecko which now hangs proudly on the back wall of the garden.


Having gone around the stalls of which their was such a variety of crafts, food, drink and of course flowers I decided when I got home and planted my plants I bought that I would find out which plants I could hopefully propergate and provide double the value for money from in the future.

I bought




Diascia which it says is an annual.


Verbena which is self seeding which is great and a great favourite of butterflies apparently.


Argyranthemum can be planted and will grow in almost any setting and can have cuttings taken.

I am hoping to take cuttings from all my plants.

So I look forward to watching them grow and hopefully manage to produce some of my own plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...