Thursday 8 October 2020

My shawl designs.

Recently I had the privilege of working with a dear friend  James and his patner an incredible stylist, where James's modelled four of my published pattern. 

One of the patterns is currently been tested and will be released at the end of the month. 

Let me introduce my other designs.... 

The first is Brambly Hedge Shawl
The shawl uses DK 750mtr/830 yrds

It has a simple textured pattern that runs through the entire shawl. 



The second is the Twilight Cowl. This is perfect accessory to keep the chill off your neck. 

The pattern combines lace and ribbing for interest whilst knitting. 

The pattern uses 500 mtr/550 yrds of fingering weight yarn. 




The final design Fyberspates Shawl.  
This is a long wrap around shawl that can be worn in many different ways. 

The pattern requires 1000 mtr/950 yrs of DK yarn and worked in a lace pattern throughout. 

With the additions of toggles sewen at the end of the shawl they can be hocked through the lace anywhere you like. 




If you would like to make any of these then please do head over to my page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...