Sunday 23 June 2013

Trip to the car boot.

Yesturday i spent a few hours tidying the garden in anticipation of today's trip to the local car boot.

We had a really enjoyable look round.  Their were so many things for sale ranging from antiques, to fruit and veg, second hand books and clothes let, lovely cake stand were we got a Lemon Drizzle cake for Mrs P.

But i had the plant stalls in my sights.  But before i finalised which one i came across this lovely pot.

Unfortunately i didn't have enough money for this and plants but Master H came to the rescue and bought it for me.

So for £15 wirh the help of the stall holder i purcahsed well over 20 plants all of which should be hardy or self seeding sos will carry on year after year.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...