Thursday 9 June 2011

A little blog

Hello my lovely "followers" who have pressed that infamous button and to those who dip in and out of my blog.  Thank you for taking the time to look.

I apologise for not posting for a while as I have been working on a new lace project using Fyperspates Scrumptious DK yarn that I have designed. I am wanting to complete prior to trip to Turkey in August, although I'm sure it will be far to hot to wear it! but I like to give myself deadlines to work too. 

I have also sorted my next "jumper" project, from this months Knitting Magazine for the better half am just sourcing the yarn.

In the meantime I have also been slowly working on my lovely crotchet project, which is a mammoth project as I am making a blanket that goes round and round till it is double bed size!

Here are a couple of little pictures to show how it is growing.



So I shall keep knitting/crocheting and taking more pictures along with this weekend visiting Cheltenham Science Fair and watching the amazing child achieving his orange belt in Karate.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...