Sunday 20 September 2020

Walk in the Cotswolds and spot of knitting.

So this time next week would have been the annual Yarndale event, but as with most things for safety it has been cancelled.  They are however running an online equivalent with lots of stall holders bringing the show direct to your home! 

My partner bought me this flask last year as I was unable to attend, it is the perfect drink bottle for when you need a refreshing drink. 


 I am blessed where I live as it is only 15 minutes and you are up on the hillside that on a clear day you can see all the way to the Black Mountain range in Wales. 

There are a few different paths to take, today I decided I wanted to go along the tree line and then up the hill for the fresh breeze and stunning views. 









You can't beat a stunning view and knitting can you! 





Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...