Tuesday 8 September 2015

Dottie Angel Dress.

Back in July this year Dottie Angel produced her first sewing pattern consisting of three variations of a smock or a dress in her perfect style pattern by Simplicity New Look.

Tif (Dottie Angel) has a global admiration of her work and many many of these beautiful creations started to begin.

So began my journey of picking fabric and binding all done online.



The dark brown corduroy was for the main body and the flowers for the pockets.

Then I wanted to get a lovely binding to set it off and found Liberty print binding on Etsy



Then I handed it all over to my very talented mum, who has many many years of experience and who so kindly offered to make it for me.

Then on 8 September the day arrived when I received my parcel at work with the lovely dress all perfectly packaged in it.

So here is the big reveal.



If you would like to see other lovely dresses go to #dottieangel and see the love.



1 comment:

  1. That pattern passed me by - I didn't know about it before! I can see why you like it and the final version is great!

    ReplyDelete

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...