Thursday 20 June 2013

All things pink and beautiful.

Today i had the fun of a day off work so dogs have been treated to two walks before lunch!

So we headed off to my favourite walk for the second trip sporting my favourite pink trainers.

One of the reasons i love this walk so much is due to the amazingly pretty gardens, boy did they show a variety from lupins, roses, honeysuckle, carnations and a mass of varid colours of peony's which i think where my favourite.

To end the "pink" story i have just completed my second Lavender bag, this time for a friend who kindly designed my Textureknit banner on this page and my Etsy site as a thank you. I'm loving the colours so much i think i will have to make more.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welford Park snowdrops in the Spring

This weekend I drove an hour from home to visit Welford Park . They have an incredible display of snowdrops that I had not seen before.  You...