Friday 23 March 2012

Freshly painted

Ok to some having rooms in your home professional painted is the norm, but not in my house.  So I wanted to share with you as (a) In love how amazing it has turned out and (b) I love the colours I picked.
We now have an impressive lovely green door, along with a gorgeous Lime Green hall, stairs and landing.
The kitchen is a rich Terracotta colour and all the wood work is gleaming shiny White.
The finishing touch to the kitchen is the loveliest kettle i've ever owed. It's a Breville and not only does the colour go, but it's sleak and glows in the dark!!

P.S. This blog was done via my phone and annoyingly I can not rotate pictures to be the correct way!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welford Park snowdrops in the Spring

This weekend I drove an hour from home to visit Welford Park . They have an incredible display of snowdrops that I had not seen before.  You...