Sunday 26 February 2012

Nature in Art

Today me and little fella had a quality afternoon together taking photographs at Nature in Art and enjoying an amazing photographic exhibition that is being shown there.

So I wanted to just share with you some images that I enjoyed taking today as it has been a while since the "decent" camera came out.





Finally I wanted to share an up to date picture of Indie at a whole 6 months along with Willow at 10+ years.



Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Until next time ....

2 comments:

  1. I've always meant to visit Nature in Art, but never seemed to have got round to it. Crikey, hasn't Indie grown? They are such beautiful dogs, you're very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely way to spend a few hours and have nice little tea room we had a hot choc in.

    I said to H should have brought my knitting :)

    Yeah Indie is growing so quick but we are hoping he is slowing down now! We have so many pictures of him. My latest this morning is H and him cuddled up on the floor together so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Welford Park snowdrops in the Spring

This weekend I drove an hour from home to visit Welford Park . They have an incredible display of snowdrops that I had not seen before.  You...