Saturday 24 December 2011

My Christmas Eve day at Slimbridge

It is tradition for me and my son to have a visit to Wetlands Trust at Slimbridge as I just love the tranquillity there and also the photo opportunities.

I took approximately 50 pictures to H's 100+ but some of his are incredible standard it has to be said.

Today I focused more on colour and texture than just the birds so here are my favourite pictures from the trip.












Have a brilliant Christmas and I hope you all enjoy the festivities.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures and a lovely tradition. We haven't visited Slimbridge yet but it is definitely on the To Do list for next year. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...