Monday 26 September 2011

The colour is grey...

Yesterday was a lovely day trip out to Brean Sands near Burnham on Sea in Somerset.

We drove through torrential rain and I was thinking this is madness we will get absolutely soaked but to our complete joy when we got there the rain clouds passed and left it with a beautiful landscape.





I did a couple of close ups of the posts running down to the sea and the imprints left in the sand.



The dogs had a brilliant time and could not move when they got home!



Just before we left the sun came out and their was a lovely view over to Uphill near Weston Super Mare.



To finish the grey theme, I spent the last week knitting furiously knitting to complete a tank top for my son to wear on a school trip as a World War II evacuee.  I was very pleased with the outcome I think he fitted the part perfectly.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...