Monday 1 August 2011

Non knitting related!

This is just a little blog on pictures I take that I like for inspiration. 

My son went on camp at the beginning of summer holidays to Cranham Scout HQ so when we dropped him off we took the dogs for a walk in the woods and common.  On the way I noticed some lovely ideas for design/colour inspiration.





This is a lovely Morning Glory plant, the seedlings grown by the boss.  I can't believe how large the flower head is!



On the Monday I took my boy for a trip to Weston Super Mare.  We saw the amazing Sand Sculptures first and then went to the Grand Pier so he could play on the 2p machines and such.  Much to our surprise we went on the same day that HRH Princess Anne was reopening the Pier which was fun and they had a great brass band playing.








Sorry I know title says "non knitting related" but I love picture my little fella took of me knitting at the sea front cafe.



So till next time happy blogging :)

2 comments:

  1. Those sand sculptures are amazing. I can't believe in all the time we have lived here we have never been to Weston.
    There was no way you could have a whole post without a yarny bit ;o)
    Love
    Tickety-boo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos; the colour of that flower is amazing and those sculptures are so detailed. I reckon that a family day out to Weston is in order soon to visit the Grand Pier - I just hope that we have some sunny weather like you did!

    ReplyDelete

Welford Park snowdrops in the Spring

This weekend I drove an hour from home to visit Welford Park . They have an incredible display of snowdrops that I had not seen before.  You...