Saturday 19 March 2011

Ohhh new shoes, trip to Broadway and spring flowers!!

Today was a lovely day for many reasons.... the sun was shining, it is the weekend, my son has got two lovely parties to go too and myself and my better half had a lovely trip to Broadway
Trip to Broadway

We had lovely home made soup in Tussains Tea Rooms, rated the best tea room for 2010 and went back later for tea and scones/banana cake!!

I then managed to buy the most adorable shoes to add to my "dolly" collection of shoes!!







So tommorw I think I shall be enjoying the garden reading this months Country Living and doing some more of my scarf which is a combination of Mohair/Silk/Merino wool, pure luxury to knit with.




I also wanted to share some of my garden that I planted with spring flowers last weekend too.







Hidcote

I am very lucky to live very near a very big variety of National Trust properties within the Cotswolds  This weekend I took myself off to  H...